Spoilers

In discussing films, there might be spoilers. Sorry!


Saturday, July 17, 2010

Family Still Gone: "Let the Devil Wear Black ..."

Let the Devil Wear Black", 1999
Staring: A lot of people with hard names to spell. For the interest here: Norman Reedus ... in the same year he did "Boondock Saints." This will be interesting to see the difference in the two parts.

However ... the problem with the family being gone this many days, though, with a bag of Oreo cookies in the house? There are still several rows left if this movie doesn't go well!!

Please ... no villain. No dead. No dead villain!!

Back soon ...

I love it!! I love it. "He's a two watt. Like a light bulb idea going off over your head. He's only a two watt ..." In reference to the Uncle.

Hour and a half later:

Crap. Crap. Crap!!!!! I did not see that coming!!! Not anyway, shape or form!! Totally fooled and damn it ... I
don't feel like cookies tonight. LOLO I am beginning to think this is personal and Mr. Reedus wants me to get fat!!! Here I go ... deals a deal ... LOLOL I bet John Cusack wouldn't do this to me!! If he does, I might have to buy stock in Oreos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment