Spoilers

In discussing films, there might be spoilers. Sorry!


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LA, donuts and more movies ...

The good news: wow ... look at all this free time I will have at home this weekend to catch up on movies. I have "8MM" and "Deuces Wild" and "Red Canyon" and ...

Bad news: Sorry Aunties, Cousins, friends of thirty years ... I will not be joining you in LA as planned for the last few months. And Douglas Fairbanks, Jr? No flowers for you this weekend from me.

Bad news: Donut packs bigger punch than anticipated. Other people eat donuts and get fat. I eat a donut ... okay two ... and get a staph infection ... and I am down for the count, on the mat, ready to die. Okay, not quite that bad, though it might feel like it now. But it will be a few weeks before I hit the loops like I planned in my brand new walking shoes which I haven't even broken in yet. And how am I supposed to watch these movies if I can't walk off the cookies ... oh cookies ... blagh ... might be off the mere thought of sweets for awhile. Might have to come up with a back up rule for the movies ... as I do doubt any particular actor I am watching at this time will stay alive and be good in his roles. But I will think of new rules just as soon as I wake up because right now ... Night ...

2 comments:

  1. What can we comfort you with instead of sweets when your actors keel over? Hmmm.

    Books!

    Of course that leaves less time for movies, but what can I say? I'm biased!

    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking ... both sound good and one has less calories!! LOL

    ReplyDelete