Spoilers

In discussing films, there might be spoilers. Sorry!


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Because you had a bad day ..."

"Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around ...

~Daniel Powter, 2009

Day not going so hot and it's nothing personal to do with actors or movies or anything else. Just, you know ... one of those days where all of them seem to out number little ol' you? Had lunch. Appropriate lunch: Oreo cookies and a glass of milk ...

I will eat the salad for a mid day snack.

... so the question ... I am ahead on cookies and family leaving in a couple house and I will be hitting Play. Do I go ahead and pick a dead/villain movie to keep the cookie to movie ratio fair? Or do I get a pass on this one. I did already get my walk in ... orders or no orders cuz let's face it, I'm bitchy sometimes ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment