Spoilers

In discussing films, there might be spoilers. Sorry!


Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh my God ... Adultery is Cool ... LOL

As a woman married twenty-seven years who has never committed adultery, I have got to be honest and say tonight *rocked*!! Oh my god, that was great. Wine was good, Bogie was -- if I had known it would be like this, I would have looked up a classic movie sooner in these actor relationships I am not really having. :)

Okay -- tomorrow I will see about being faithful again. Or maybe I will see what Cary Grant is up to. He has got to be one of the greatest kissers in screen history, though Orlando Bloom at the end of "Pirates" might beat him out. But no one looks better in a suit than Cary, in the history of the world. Period. Bar none. But I won't tell you how I really feel. :)


THE Greatest Scene in All of Movie History ...

Start at 4:49

2 comments:

  1. " But no one looks better in a suit than Cary, in the history of the world. Period. Bar none. But I won't tell you how I really feel. :)"

    Except possibly JGL! Okay, I promise I'm not really obsessed here. But the costumes in Inception were one of the things I loved about it, especially the men's clothes (which was, of course, most of them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't remember the suits. Remember the greatest line: "How do I drop you guys with no gravity." I get to see it again next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete