Spoilers

In discussing films, there might be spoilers. Sorry!


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I know who is next ... shhhhh ...

I do know who is next on the viewing list. It was decided last night when the family went out at ten till nine to rent some of his movies. And it's not that I am trying to be secretive, it's just that I don't know how to break it to the other two -- you know, just in case they have been holding their breath over this major decision -- I am kidding. I hope everyone knows that. I've worked on writing contests before where, when the results come in, you get to call the five finalists and hear them cheer and it's pretty damn fun. You aren't allowed to give any clue who the winner is even though you already know it. But I've never had to tell two guys they will be put on the list for the next round while one guy moved forward!! Hope they all know it was a tough, tough call!! :)



1 comment:

  1. "I just discovered a new blog that is very unique. This writer has found her niche. http://bit.ly/cAUux7 @jaxjacoby SHE IS HILARIOUS"

    Someone said this about US!! Wow!! And now I said US so now I sound like Gollum ... hum ...

    Thanks you, Molly Campbell @ http://mollyc-lifewiththecampbells.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete