Spoilers

In discussing films, there might be spoilers. Sorry!


Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's nice to know you suffer from something with a name ...

Heard someone mention the word and I went and looked it up! I have something recognizable!! Cool!!

"Cinephilia is the term used to refer to a passionate interest in cinema, film theory and film criticism. The term is a portmanteau of the words cinema and philia, one of the four ancient Greek words for love.[1] A person with a passionate interest in cinema is called a cinephile."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinephilia

And tomorrow ... I will be returning to the regularly scheduled Mr. Reedus reviews ... :)

I think I am putting off viewing and writing about them -- saw "The Notorious Bette Page" last night -- as I do know that when I finish, it will be time to move on. Like the next guy, too, but four months with one actor and you do get attached. Makes me kind of sad. Only four movies left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment