Spoilers

In discussing films, there might be spoilers. Sorry!


Monday, August 9, 2010

Deadline tomorrow. Let's go with Rocco tonight


Yes, if I didn't have several articles due -- one tomorrow, two more by Wednesday -- and a project to ... never mind. Boring and not why you are here. :)

But if I didn't have those, I would be back-logging a few movies and adding in the last ones I am watching with Mr. Reedus -- before moving on to Mr. Levitt. However, I do have deadlines so I have run today.

However:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Vecx9m974&feature=related

One of my all time favorite Boondock Saint scenes and once again, one of those philosophies that makes you cheer when Rocco's arm goes up, right before Greenly appears. "Men do not cry. Men do not pout ..."

I know I read an interview somewhere recently of Mr. Reedus talking about how this scene was written, created and filmed, but I could not find the link again. If what I remember is true then I have only one question: How do you find a ice rink on the spur of the moment? :)

Enjoy and I will be back with more movies in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. They're around! And I'm sure the ice rink owners didn't mind so much. Bunch of actors walk in, asking to use the rink for a couple minutes... Do I get picks and pens now? :D

    ReplyDelete