Spoilers

In discussing films, there might be spoilers. Sorry!


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rallies vs. Movies Jon Stewart/Stephen Cobert

Have returned home from both the Rally to Restore Sanity and the Rally to Keep Fear Alive. After the diversion to JFK from Philllie on the way to Phoenix and that many hours on the tarmack waiting to take off -- at one point -- I think they planned to drive the plane home -- I am not sure if my sanity is restored or my fear is still intact. Will have to check back.

Do know that I did meet with about 215,000 of my closest friends and we had a great time. Also saw some cool things in both DC and Phillie -- including Ben Franklin's grave and the place where my parents had me lay down when I was nine to see who was taller, me or Ben. Pretty fantastic trip and my daughter states that besides Jon Stewart and Stephen Cobert, sitting in the same pew George Washington sat in for church was one of the coolest things we did. We ever removed the pad so we could sit on the gorgeous bare wood.

Amazing trip!! Back to JGL when I wake up as I do plan on sleeping for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment