Spoilers

In discussing films, there might be spoilers. Sorry!


Sunday, October 24, 2010

Introducing Joseph Gordon-Levitt

And let's introduce our next guest. Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Just shy of thirty years old with just about as many movie credits, if you don't count the 133 episodes of Third Rock. I think we will be together for four or five months depending on how life behaves.


Nathan Fillion, world famous Tweeter,

Tweeted this -- did I get those tenses right? He said last week:


"Inception. All I'm gonna say is: Hotel hallway. That's a long way from 3rd Rock from the Sun. Nice."


Sorta had to say I felt the exact same way.

In one movie, the character Arthur went from "Whao-kid in Third Rock" to "Okay, you can watch my back."

Because anyone’s back that Arthur was watching would be totally safe.

I have always had this joke question I ask people: Who would you want in your Life Boat, after the boat sank? I asked it once and everyone answered me about who they would have sex with while on the island, while I was going for "Really? How about getting to the island, finding shelter, water ... you know ... those little pesky things like Keeping Me Alive?"


I always have had two choices for my Life Boat: Tony DiNozzo from "NCIS" and Sam Axe from "Burn Notice." Either one of those men would never give up until everyone was safe. And then I met Arthur. Man, put Arthur in my boat ... cuz asleep or awake, coma or not, he was never going to let anything happen to you.

I am looking forward to getting to know your work better.


No comments:

Post a Comment