Spoilers

In discussing films, there might be spoilers. Sorry!


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Travel Plans ...


Do trips ever go exactly as planned?

I left for a three day trip to LA twelve days ago. I am still here, in a town on the outskirts of the city, in my eighth hotel, sleep deprived and hungry as I wait for my traveling partner to return with the car.

Has it been a good trip? It's been tiring with all the moving and the work and everything we have been doing but over all, yeah, it has been a real, real good trip. The hubby got a ton of work done, I've seen family and friends. I got to catch up with people I haven't seen in years. I got to spend time with my immediate family that turned out to be very special.

And, for the sake of us here, I got to see James McAvoy in San Francisco just two days ago ... First Class had just hit the pay per view at our hotel and I was able to enjoy Mr. McAvoy as Professor X from beginning to end. Good, good movie ... that I am going to have to write up pretty soon.

I didn't plan on getting two weeks behind on Mr. McAvoy. I didn't plan on being away from home and my own work nor experiencing this exciting trip. But things happen, they get out of our control. I will do my best to catch up with our Floyd (James for those who don't know his nickname) ... just as soon as I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment